Forum for Amspar Diploma Members 2015/16
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business Case Part 1 (Sections 1.4 & 1.5)

2 posters

Go down

Business Case Part 1 (Sections 1.4 & 1.5) Empty Business Case Part 1 (Sections 1.4 & 1.5)

Post by Stuart Hall Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:21 pm

Hi Everyone

With regards to this business case and the word count, the guidelines state 250 words for the section.  I have looked at the Good Examples and the section for 1.4 alone, it comes in at around 980 words.

Is anyone else thinking that you would have trouble getting in all the information its asking in 250 words???

I think I will go along with the general lines of the example given.

Anyone have a differing opinion that would like to share?

Thanks

Stuart

Stuart Hall
Admin

https://toes.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Business Case Part 1 (Sections 1.4 & 1.5) Empty Re: Business Case Part 1 (Sections 1.4 & 1.5)

Post by Lianne Bird Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:45 am

I've only had a quick look at 1.4 but I wont need anymore then 250 words. I don't know about 1.5 though because they want you to include a lot of stuff! I do find that this course contradicts itself so who knows how many words you should include. They can't get the schedule right for that progressive assessment on the 18th, they say we should look at the 'good examples' which have so many spelling mistakes I wouldn't class them as good examples, and like you have just said its got almost 4 times the amount of words that we are suppose to use! My introduction still hasn't been marked yet it had to be in for October and its still only been marked as a draft! One more moan before I go, have you got your registration number yet? I've followed the instructions to see what it is and it still isn't there! I promise I'll stop moaning now. Only 2 more days and its the weekend Very Happy

Lianne Bird

Back to top Go down

Business Case Part 1 (Sections 1.4 & 1.5) Empty Re: Business Case Part 1 (Sections 1.4 & 1.5)

Post by Stuart Hall Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:51 am

Hi Lianne

I got an email from Cheyenne on 23rd November with my Registration number.

You could check your junk folder to see if anything was sent. If not then send her an email requesting it.

Two days until the weekend is two days too many!!  I want the weekend now!  bounce

Stu

Stuart Hall
Admin

https://toes.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lianne Bird Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:57 pm

Ok I lied, I have started doing 1.4 and I've done 314 words so far and I've only covered Organisation, Quality service delivery, Financial and Human resources/staffing so far and its only a quick draft. Its definitely going to be more then 250 words!

Lianne

Lianne Bird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down